Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wall art redo


I had this picture on a side wall between my kitchen and formal dining room. It doesn`t really go with my decor now but, I didn`t want to part with it, knowing I would do something with it some day.I decided to turn it into a picture/ memory keepe for my daughter Hannah`s room. I simply used about half a yard of fabric( from my fabric stash) stapled it on, hot glued the ribbon in a cross pattern, and there it is. Cute, functional, no money! :)

Blessings~Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I bet she loves it and what a great project for zero dollars. I love it.

    I am following you from blog frog. I love that place. It is so fun to browse around. If you like srapbooking and card making you should check out our blog at www.micheggy.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle, I will be following along with you for sure! Yes, she really likes the photo board, it has room for lots of fun girlie things :)

    Blessings~Vanessa

    ReplyDelete