Friday, October 21, 2011

Honey...I'm home!

It has been quite some time since I have been on here, I have had a very busy and time consuming schedule, haven't we all :). Anyway, I'm happy to get back to blogging!

Its here...the beginning of the holiday season. With Halloween right around the corner, I have bags of candy filling my pumpkin baskets, ready to carve Jack o' lanterns, and getting the kids into costumes ;) I absolutely love this time of year, not hot, not cold, just right and the colors outside are awesome. I'm making and burning my granny's kitchen candles, have started going through all my pumpkin recipes and thinking about homemade Christmas gifts!! I have lots of fun crafts to share with you all and some super yummy treats, posting up very soon!

Blessings~Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment