Sunday, November 27, 2011

Busting out Chrismtas!

Hello all, hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. I am now officially sick of the leftovers! I'm thinking a huge platter of enchiladas for today, anyway, now that we have recovered from our Black Friday excursion, time to get down to business, bringing out all the decor, wrapping the gifts, and making fun Christmas foods for the kids (yeah, for the kids) :)! Here are a few of  my decorations so far.


 If you remember my HARVEST blocks, these are the same blocks, just the back side. I love that I can use these for months in a row. After the holidays, BLESSED will take center mantle :)
 Glitter ornaments that are super easy to make. Just a plastic ornament, spray adhesive, and glitter! I love all things sparkly!

More plastic ornaments, rub on decals, and ribbon. Cute and easy!

Blessings~Vanessa

1 comment: