Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Kids Craft



I hosted a play date for my moms group, and now that we are in full swing of holiday season, I thought turkeys would be a fun and easy craft for the little ones. I purchased styrofoam balls from Hobby Lobby, feathers, google eyes, large craft sticks, and used brown spray paint.  First I took each of the styrofoam balls and flattened one side, by pressing on the table to make a flat surface so our little turkeys would stand. Next, spray paint brown, I then cut the craft sticks in half, and stuck in the ball (this is the turkeys head). Glued eyes onto stick and stuck feathers in. You now have a cut little turkey, this would be a fun and not messy craft for kids to do while the Thanksgiving dinner is being prepared :)

Blessings~Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment